We offer professional development workshops for artists in various locations throughout Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Our workshops are led by artists and experts who understand the needs of creative entrepreneurs.
Typical business training often doesn’t meet the needs of creative entrepreneurs, so we built a roster of courses that are artist-tailored and absolutely free to those who sign up. Below is a sample of the workshops we have offered.
- Beyond the MFA: Understanding Your Art Practice as a Business
- Business Planning for Artists
- Create Success: Selling Your Work at High-End Art Markets, Craft Shows & Artisan Festivals
- Find Your Message: Branding and Marketing for Visual Artists
- Get Press Ready: Media Relations for Artists
- Taxes for Artists
- The Nuts & Bolts of Being a Performing Artist
We do not currently have any upcoming workshops scheduled. Keep checking in to stay up-to-date on workshops opportunities, and click here to join our mailing list and be the first to know when trainings are scheduled near you.
We also offer workshops-in-residence through our residency program, The Studios at MASS MoCA. Click here to learn more.