Apply Now, Rural Rhode Island Artists!
A4A is now accepting applications from artists based in RURAL Rhode Island for our 2018 Matched Savings Program.
Artists in all disciplines and all financial circumstances are encouraged to apply! To be eligible, artists must have a residential or studio address in rural Rhode Island.
The deadline is January 16, 2018. Apply today!
We're hosting an Open Studios!
Tuesday, December 19th, 5-7pm.
Click here for more details.
The Studios at MASS MoCA Welcomes You
Applications are now open for residency sessions with the Studios at MASS MoCA between April and September 2018! That's right, we're inviting artists and writers to apply for residencies of up to 8 weeks.
The application deadline is January 8, 2018. And, there's no application fee!
There is also a separate application specifically for artists in Puerto Rico affected by Hurricane Maria, including artists displaced from the island by the hurricane. That deadline is Monday, December 18, 11:59pm.
We keep our latest news here ↑, but you can find an archive of our news here ↓
- December 2017
- Nov 13, 2017 Calling All Artists From Puerto Rico Nov 13, 2017
- Nov 13, 2017 Open Studios, November 29th Nov 13, 2017
- Nov 1, 2017 Apply Now, The Studios at MASS MoCA Residency Program Spring/Summer 2018 Nov 1, 2017
- Oct 18, 2017 Open Studios, October 25th Oct 18, 2017
- September 2017
- Jun 21, 2017 Artist Opportunities: Shows and Exhibitions May 2017 Jun 21, 2017